Wednesday 3 December 2014

Updated Digipak and Poster

I received feedback from my most recent digipak and poster.

With the poster, it was said that it looked too traditional and aligned and that I should play weigh the placement more, for example, the places where the digipak would be available should be at the top and not the bottom. The date of release should also be more centralised.

In the Digipak I just needed to show that the CD placement and what the CD would look like and generally tidy up so all the images were aligned and look more aesthetically pleasing. I also needed to change the insert idea, as it just seems like a sale rather than an exclusivity for people that have just bought the digipak. Therefore I altered this to tell the customer that they would receive exclusive merchandise with the code.





No comments:

Post a Comment