Friday 5 December 2014

Influences - TV Show: Damages



This is the title sequence for a TV show that uses the chorus of my chosen song. The TV show is about crime and law. I like the idea of justice and fighting; hence where I got the idea for my music video. In terms of style I like the colour palette used within the title sequence and the idea of dark shadows - like chiaroscuro lighting, which I would like to use for my music video. I especially like the shot of the protagonist lifting her head from a side and front profile which I intend to use as an intertextual reference in my music video. I like the use of depth of field and focus on the characters, which I also intend to use for my music video. I also like the use of slow motion in certain parts, I think it intensifies parts of the sequence which I would like to use in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment