Wednesday 10 December 2014

Influences for Music Video



I am influenced by this music video as the sad narrative inspired me to create something similar but with more meaning as the character changes. I also like that the video is in black and white, which emphasises the narrative and the meaning of the video. It also fits into genre conventions - perhaps something I should also create.



I was inspired by this video as the video has clones of the band, which the band confront - similarly I would also like to create in my own music video, as I want the child in my music video to confront her reflection and destroy her. I also like the pace of this music video as it is synchronous to the music and visuals.




I like this music video due to the desaturated colouring of the video and the dark style which has influenced me to create a similar style in the editing process of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment