Wednesday 17 December 2014

Feedback of Rough Copy of Music Video

I had a discussion with Raji, going through my re-pitch and rough cut.

We both agreed that it was hard to understand who was the reflection and who was real. So I need to do something that would show two sides - I still need to fill in the green screen so maybe it will be obvious then. 

After looking for the meaning of the song (which I found a while ago that said about drug addiction), Raji said that looking at the video it mdd her think of the child being mentally unstable and abused - to link it back with the lyrics we came up with the idea that the child is mentally unstable and tries to leave and break the mirror trying to leave, but she can't (because she's being abused). 

Another idea was to have lipstick writing over the lead singer with the lyrics he sings, which I would like to try. 

Raji also said that I needed more variety of shots of the lead singer and more of the second member of the band - which I agree with. 

I need to rethink the concept of the video and maybe get some more ideas so that the video is able to relate back to Goodwin's theory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment