Wednesday 8 October 2014

More Artist Research



I decided that I wanted my artist to be a band but focus more on the lead singer; like Florence and the Machine. These are the names I came up with.


I eventually decided that our band would be called Symptoms and the album would either be called Ghostland or Spirited Away. 

Symptoms is signed to XL Recordings as they create music and sign music artists in the same genre of rock, indie and electronic. 

The lead band member's ideology is to follow your dreams (as that's what he did, growing up around music and dedicating his education and life to it). 

Symptom's influences are; Arcade Fire, The Kooks, The Killers, Awolnation, Foster The People, and The Filthy Youth. 

Likes: hiding, Halloween, dark spaces, diversity and making music. 
Dislikes: vibrant colours, cheesy music, sun, X-Factor (or processed shows similar)


The next step is to create  music video that shows this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment