Tuesday 14 October 2014

Digipak plan and stuff


This is my digipak plan (so far).

1. (Pink circle with lines through it) I plan to have the band members face aligned and edited with a neon colour scheme for the front cover.
2. (The green and grey thing with grey blocks) This is the back cover, the grey block represent track listing. I plan to have a landscape image with the image of the band faded into it. 
3. (the sound board) To represent the electronic side, I plan to have an image of the studio/ instruments/ sound board. 
4. (The audience) I want an image of a live performance/ audience to represent the rock/ indie genre, but also the neon lights to show electronic. I think this will work well since there will be a dvd accompanying the cd within the digipak. 
5. (The question mark) I am unsure what to put there as of now. 
6. (They grey circle) A Chiaroscuro image of the band - shows them as a brand. 




I tried another generator - which I don't really like. 


I found this font on dafont, which I would like to try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment