Friday 21 November 2014

Test shots


This weird image is the plan for how I am to film the narrative side to my music video. So the plan is that I will line the mirror with green fabric which will act as my green screen. I will film what the actress does and then film over her shoulder or the reflections reaction. 

In terms of ripping clothes, I will use old clothes. For the cutting hair, I will buy a wig. Since I am buying a wig, it means I can change the hair colour of the actress; I'm going to choose blonde and have the hair in plaited pigtails to show the innocence of the character. For breaking the mirror I am going to have the actress mimic hitting the mirror, hit the mirror with a hammer and have her pull back from hitting the mirror and cut into place. 

Test/Clip: 

No comments:

Post a Comment