Wednesday 19 November 2014

Feedback from Pitch

1) I agree that the way the narrative side of the music video is filmed needs to be well thought out. My plan is the line the mirror with a green fabric so I can green screen the part that goes on in the mirror and flip it around when editing. I will need to take some test shots to show if this works. In terms of the reflection cutting hair, ripping clothes, I would have to buy a wig for my actress to wear to be cut and find some old clothes that can be ripped.










2) I think the band name does fit the genre as it is unusual and doesn't feature the word 'the' in the title (which usually bands a band's name more indie; e.g. THE Smiths). Also that is part of my genre therefore I don't think it's that big a of a deal. Same thoughts with the style of clothes.














3) I think the music video would appeal to the target audience as there is a fight sequence and the style of the video will be desaturated/ in black and white.
















4) I disagree that there would need to be more close ups. I think there may be perhaps too many close ups.

















5) I agree that I need location shots


















6) The band is very underground and targeted at a niche audience, which is why they're British. The band isn't perceived like a typical 'boy band' would be, which is why they're not for American audiences (boy band's target audience would be teenage girls).

No comments:

Post a Comment