Friday 21 November 2014

Location shots

 

This is where I plan for the performance aspect of the video to be. I like that both are clean and open space - this will make it easier for me to film.


For the narrative aspect of the video, I am stuck between rooms. I wanted it to be gritty like from the Chandelier Sia video.


These are the possible places that I could use:

-Sister's bedroom: I like the setting and it shows the girl from an impressionable age, however the room is narrow which would make it hard to film. 


-Other bedroom: Not as personal. but there is space. 


-Dining room: Weird that someone would be applying make up to go out in the dining room. 

-Hallway near door: Gritty like the Chandelier video, not a lot of space or light. Could bring in lights to the set and would have to clear space more for the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment