Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation Q3: What have you learned from your audience feedback?



From my audience feedback, I have learned that it’s difficult to get the audience to understand the message I want to get across in 3 minutes. The surreal effects were a comment left on my feedback forms, which I added, making my music video more aesthetically pleasing. Feedback of the lack and white and colour grading of my music video received positive feedback. The feedback forms allowed me to get direct feedback from my demographic as the music video was tailored to people of the same age group as I. As I was close to the project, the feedback forms highlighted my mistakes or opportunities to revise in editing, cinematography and mise en scene which allowed me to rectify them for my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment